Are you suffering from a bad case of the Winter blues? Fear not, for All Things Wild have the cure. With plenty of fun-filled events coming up we guarantee to put a smile on your face!
With plenty of daily activities to keep the whole family occupied, you can be sure of an action-packed day out!
Wild Winter Weekends
You can banish those winter blues by bringing yourselves down to All Things Wild! Grab your woolly hat, scarves and gloves and go Wild at All Things Wild!
* These activities take place on the 20th, 21st, 27th, 28th January and 3rd, 4th of February*
Wild Winter weekend activities include…
- Lantern making workshop
- Toasting marshmallows
- Meet Wilbur!
- Art & Crafts
- Dino Discovery Tours
Saturday Only Activities: (we are open until 8pm these days)
- Animal Torch Light Tours
- Illuminated Dinosaurs Disco
After all of this fun, why don’t you visit our cafe which will be open to all with some tasty homemade food and hot drinks to warm you up.
Who’s Ready For a New Adventure? 10th – 25th February
- Are you looking to take part in a new Wild Adventure? We have plenty planned for you over the February half-term.
- Meet with Wilbur the Wild Explorer.
- Be one of the first to visit ‘Adventures’ our brand new explorers base camp!
- Take a trip around our new Farmyard Safari.
- Learn about our Animals from all over the world.
Wild Explorers Holiday Club - 19th – 23rd February
We will also see the return of our extremely popular Wild Explorers Holiday Club. This will take place throughout the February half-term from 9am to 3pm. You can easily book for 1-day, a selection of days or all week, the choice is yours! Booking and prepayment are required, to secure your place please call us on 01386 833 083.