Children aged 2 and under are free and do not require a ticket.
One carer goes free with each disabled person, the carer does not require a ticket – ID required for disabled person
- All children under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult.
- All tickets are cheaper when booked online and are only valid for the date chosen.
- Online tickets cannot be purchased on the day of your visit, and therefore must be purchased at the park.
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Any 5 tickets are valid for a Wild 5.
- You will receive an email confirmation of your purchase, this can be shown on your phone or via a printout on arrival. Tickets are not posted. (*signal can be very limited at the park, so we suggest taking a screen shot of your confirmation email.)