Equus burchelli chapmanni
- Native to: The Chapman’s Zebra is native to the savannahs of Namibia, Botswana, Zimbabwe and Mozambique in Africa.
- Diet: As herbivores (plant eaters), their diet consists of mainly grasses but also sedges, bark, leaves and buds.
- Lifespan: 30 years in captivity.
- IUCN Status: Least Concern.
- Fun Facts: They live in family groups in the wild and these family groups join together to make a larger herd, known as a Dazzle! No zebras stripe patterns are the same as another and are completely unique to each zebra.