- Native to: The Cusimanse is a dwarf mongoose native to the African countries of Ghana, Liberia, Sierra Leone and south-east Guinea.
- Diet: Primarily carnivorous, this foraging species have a varied diet of small insects, larvae, small rodents, small reptiles and freshwater crabs. They also eat fruits and berries.
- Lifespan: Up to 10 years.
- IUCN Status: Least Concern.
- Fun Fact: This highly social species lives in groups of 10-20 individuals and is typically found in forests and swamplands.