- Native to: The Pardine Genet is native to West Africa. Their habitat includes bushland, forests and suburban areas.
- Diet: They are Omnivores, meaning that they eat both plants and animals. Their diet mainly consists of small mammals, insects, birds and sometimes fruit.
- Lifespan: Up to 20 years in captivity
- IUCN Status:This species is listed as a LEAST CONCERN on the IUCN Red List of Threatened Species.
- Fun Fact: This species is a largely solitary animal, only meeting other Genets for breeding.