We have a wide range of education packages to choose from, allowing you to create your very own bespoke educational day trip.
All Things Wild is a safe, friendly and educational environment with so much to explore, from our animals to dinosaurs!
Our Dino Barn and Step Through Time Dinosaur Experience brings dinosaurs to life and are guaranteed to be remembered.
And if you’re worried about the British weather being so temperamental, then fear not, All Things Wild is an all-weather attraction, that is open all year round with plenty of space both inside and out.
Educational School Trips Near Evesham
All of our education activity sessions are catered to the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) statutory framework and the National Curriculum. Our activities are all based on the animals and dinosaurs here at the park.
We have a wide range of educational activities available to you.
- Feathers, Fur and Scales – This activity is suitable for E.Y.F.S
- Dinosaur Explore – This activity session is suitable for E.Y.F.S and Key Stage 1
- Animal Habitats and Adaptations – This is recommended for Key Stage 1 and 2
- Fossil Explore – Activity sessions that are for Key Stage 2
- Key Stage Three and Beyond – Activities for Key Stage 3 and above
You can also create your very own bespoke day here at All Things Wild! Our entry prices start from just £6.00 per child. You can add various activities to your days, such as animal encounters and a ride around the Dino field to make your day really exciting.
2018 Term Time School Visit Prices
We can tailor each visit to the school’s requirements, and our sessions are all designed around the National Curriculum:
- School group entrance rate to All Things Wild – £6.00 per child or £7.50 per adult with 1 free per 5 paying children
- Use of lunch room (For around 30-minutes)
- Educational activity sessions (For around 30-minutes)
- Fossil Discovery (For around 30-minutes)
- Animal Encounter Sessions (Mammals Reptiles) (For around 30-minutes)
- Dinosaur Land Train (Please note: Train seats 20 children at a time and is approximately 5-minutes long)
- Sharks Tooth Panning and Dino Barn activity sheet / Treasure Hunt / Spotting Activity
- Pond Dipping & Bug Hunting (Activities delivered in a rotation for groups of around 10-students (For around 30-minutes)
See What Other Schools Have Said About All Things Wild
About Dino Explore – “Matt was very knowledgeable about the dinosaur artefacts and held the children’s interest throughout. They loved the ‘hands-on’ aspect of this… Thank you for providing such a fun, exciting and educational experience.” – St Joseph’s Catholic Primary DroitwichSt Joseph’s Catholic Primary Droitwich
The children had a fantastic day. The dino train was a real hit. All the facilities have been perfect and will definitely come again in the future. The staff have been extremely helpful and answered all our questions.”Ettington Pre-School
‘Well organised, excellent activities and things to do and a quiet, tranquil, rural environment’Swindon Village Primary School