Opening Hours & Prices
Opening Hours: 10am – 5pm*
*Please note that we are closed on 25th and 26th December, and Mondays and Tuesdays throughout November and December weekday term time.
Please note that currently, pre-booking is required. Please visit the tickets page to purchase your tickets and choose your arrival time slot.
PEAK PRICES (WEEKENDS AND HOLIDAYS): Arrival times from 10am-1.30pm: £15 per person | Arrival times from 2pm-3pm: £13 per person
OCTOBER HALF TERM: Arrival times from 10am-1.30pm: £16 per person | Arrival times from 2pm-3pm: £14 per person
WEEKDAY TERM-TIME PRICES: £10 per person all day. Wed – Fri after school Autumn/Winter offer (3pm onwards): £4 per person
Carers: FREE * | Under 3’s: FREE
*Please note: One carer goes free with each paying disabled visitor (DWP Proof of entitlement will be required on entry).
Ticket T&Cs :
- All tickets must be booked online in advance of your visit.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- Tickets can be transferred for an administration fee*. Please create an account at the time of booking, which allows you to alter your own booking for a fee of £2 per ticket (maximum of £10 per booking). If an account has not been made, please email [email protected] with your reference number and we will create an account for you which will send you a link to enable your account and alter your booking. ALL transfers must be done at least 3 hours before your booking, to allow us to re-release the tickets. Tickets with discount codes/offers cannot be changed. To access your account, please follow the link Login (digitickets.co.uk). *If your transfer is due to a positive COVID test within your household/bubble or being told to self isolate by NHS track and trace or a school, then please email [email protected] with proof of your circumstances and a date past 10 days of your original booking for us to transfer your tickets to without a charge.
- All children under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult.
- In booking I confirm that I/We have not had contact with any person who has been tested for COVID-19 (Coronavirus) in the last 14 days. I confirm that I/We have not had any symptoms of illness (such as cough, cold, sore throat or fever) in the last 14 days.
- Children aged under 3 are admitted free of charge but do still need to be added when purchasing tickets.
- As of the 1st October 2019, we are no longer offering Blue Peter free entries.
- We do not collaborate with voucher or discount sites and therefore any codes obtained are not valid.
- One carer goes free with each paying disabled visitor (DWP Proof of entitlement will be required on entry).