Opening Hours & Prices
Opening Hours: 10am – 5pm everyday
Please note that currently, pre-booking is required. Please visit the tickets page to purchase your tickets and choose your arrival time slot.
Arrival times from 10am-1.30pm: £14 per person | Arrival times from 2pm-3pm: £12 per person
Carers: FREE * | Under 3’s: FREE
*Please note: One carer goes free with each disabled person (DWP Proof of entitlement will be required on entry).
Ticket T&Cs :
- All tickets must be booked online in advance of your visit.
- Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- All children under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult.
- In booking I confirm that I/We have not had contact with any person who has been tested for COVID-19 (Coronavirus) in the last 14 days. I confirm that I/We have not had any symptoms of illness (such as cough, cold, sore throat or fever) in the last 14 days.
- The government require us to maintain all visitor data for a period of 21 days following the visit, in order that we can track and trace any individuals as required by the NHS. We will not contact you for any other purpose, unless you have opted in to receive further communication from us, in accordance with GDPR regulations.
- Children aged under 3 are admitted free of charge but do still need to be added when purchasing tickets.
- As of the 1st October 2019, we are no longer offering Blue Peter free entries.
- We do not collaborate with voucher or discount sites and therefore any codes obtained are not valid.
- One carer goes free with each disabled person (DWP Proof of entitlement will be required on entry).